Where to get Swarm of Flies in Elden Ring? One of the spells available in the Lands between is the incantation to summon a Swarm of Flies from the Elden Ring. The cumulative blood loss it produces is particularly damaging to opponents prone to bleeding. It favors arcane over faith, a stat you’d want to boost for a bleed build, and has low stat requirements to wield.
You’ll need to dig to acquire this Incantation, as with many weapons from the Elden Ring. It’s in a challenging, sometimes inaccessible spot, but this guide has all the information you’ll need to get there. Look here to locate the Elden Ring incantation for the Swarm of Flies.
Where to get Swarm of Flies in Elden Ring?
The Swarm of Flies Incantation is buried in a grave northeast of the Dynasty Mausoleum Entrance Site of Lost Grace in Mohgwyn Palace and can be plundered from a dead body there. Follow the luminous eye of a massive skeleton through the trees to the northeast from the bonfire at the Dynasty Mausoleum Entrance. If you want to avoid the group of Albinaurics circling the large rock in the blood swamp, ignore it and take a right.
Once in a while, Tarnished will come across a tiny tunnel with a Ghost Glovewort near the entrance. Two Albinaurics are sleeping inside, and one has something on top of a dead body. Get close to the latter, and you can snag the Incantation, “Swarm of Flies.”
How do you get the Swarm of Flies in the Elden Ring?
Inconveniently for fans of Blood Loss, the Swarm of Flies magic will not be readily available to them until much later in the game. The Elden Ring tarnished can only get their hands on the artifact once they’ve progressed rather far in the story. The Swarm of Flies may be found in the final region of Elden Ring, the Mountaintop of the Giants, and is only accessible to those who have reached the end of the game.
So, here’s what the players need to do if they want to acquire the Incantation:
- By putting together the two halves of the Haligtree Secret medallion and using the Grand Lift of Rold, players can ascend to the Mountaintop of the Giants. The medallion’s left half is easy to find, but the right part requires returning to Liurnia of the Lakes and retrieving it from the NPC, who is currently disguised as a barrel.
- In addition, reassembling the medallion from its separate pieces is one of many needs for entering the restricted zone. Players must vanish in Leyndell, the Royal Capital, Godfrey, the First Elden Lord, and Morgott, the Omen King. Depending on the player’s stature, these two battles can take much work. Therefore, players may require training and numerous attempts before succeeding.
- The Elden Ring Tarnished have made it to the Mountaintop of the Giants and now face the challenge of making their way to the Mohgwyn Palace area. However, they can get there quickly if they work on Varre’s quest.
- After completing his storyline, you will receive the Pureblood Knight’s Medal, which can be used with the Waygate Teleporter in the Yelough Anix Ruins of the Consecrated Snowfield to transport you there instantly.
- After arriving, adventurers must locate a cave on the blood swam’s northeastern side. They’ll identify the passageway into the bowels of the dungeon down there. Once inside, they’ll find a corpse who, upon interaction, will drop the Elden Ring Tarnished and a Swarm of Flies without any further effort on their part.
- The Swarm of Flies is a must-have spell if you’re looking for a Blood Loss-focused build in Elden Ring. The Incantation can be recited on the move, unleashing a Swarm of blood Flies to assault the foe in front of the user.
- In a handful of seconds, the Swarm can do devastating damage and rapidly increase the Blood Loss meter, effectively wiping out the opposition.
- In addition, the White Mask helm can be found here; it provides a 10% boost to attack power if blood loss is inflicted.
Also Read: How to use Pouch Elden Ring?
How do you use a Swarm of Flies in the Elden Ring?
Using the Elden Ring Swarm of Flies incantation requires 11 Faith and 16 Arcane. When activated, the user releases a Swarm of blood Flies in front of them, attacking any close enemies, damaging and potentially bleeding them out. It requires 14 FP and can be used in motion, making it useful for evading groups of foes.
One of the most potent spells in Elden Ring is a chant called “Swarm of Flies,” which may be obtained in the late game. More powerful spells can be found everywhere around the Forgotten Lands in Elden Ring since the game provides more possibilities to employ magic than any prior FromSoftware release. One such spell is the Elden Ring Swarm of Flies, which players actively seek out. Our intention was for this essay to be informative.
Also Read: What do you lose when you die in Elden Ring?