Where to get Celestial Dew Elden Ring? The latest Soulsborne game from FromSoftware is enormous. Because of its size, you may waste hours on a trivial side quest or clearing a region without making real headway in the main story. True, but that’s part of what makes it great. There is no doubt that Elden Ring missions are among the deepest and most satisfying in the history of video game quests. Each quest has its consequence, such as angering a different NPC. Thankfully, a little Celestia Dew will let the offended NPC forgive you. Following is a rundown of all the best spots in Elden Ring to drink the refreshing Celestial Dew.
Where to get Celestial Dew Elden Ring?
Where to get Celestial Dew Elden Ring? The enormous turtle in Elden Ring can be bargained with and even bought spells from. The gentle turtle also possesses another quality. You can buy the NPC’s forgiveness by giving this turtle some Celestial Dew.
Miriel, Pastor of Vows, is a turtle that may be found in Lirunia of the Lakes, specifically at the Church of Vows on the island’s eastern side. If you’re curious about the backstory of Radagon and Rennala, he can also fill you in.
If you happen to have a bottle of Celestial Dew on hand, by all means, go ahead and give it to him. The Celestial Dew can be bought from the Wandering Merchant of Ainsel River. In the later zones, you can also plunder from dead players. The location by the Raya Lucaria Academy gate is the most convenient.
Also Read: What is focus Elden Ring?
How to get the Celestial Dew in the Elden Ring?
Where to get Celestial Dew Elden Ring? The Lost Ashes of War is a rare and deadly form of currency. Here are some shops where you may get it:
- You can buy one from the Nomadic Merchant in Ainsel River for 7,500 Runes; he can be found just below the giant gravitational beast in the well’s center.
- You can buy one from Pidia, the Carian Servant of Caria Manor, for 5,000 Runes; he’s stationed on a balcony above the Manor Lower Level bonfire, which you can reach via the cliffs of the Three Sisters.
In addition, the Lands Between are teeming with Celestial Dew.
- Obtainable from a dead body just south of the teleporting south gate to the Academy of Raya Lucaria (but avoid the Bloodhound Knight guarding the bridge!).
- Situated atop a dead body dangling over the Ainsel River near the Uhl Palace Ruins.
- Obtained from a dead body after crossing the bridge from the Mimic Tear battle and making your way down to the lower ruins of Nokron, the Eternal City.
- Obtained from a dead body resting on a ledge near some of the tall structures in Night’s Sacred Ground in Nokron, Eternal City, accessible through a long jump from the Ancestral Woods.
- Located on a body in the middle of the main thoroughfare on the ground floor of Night’s Sacred Ground in Nokron, the Eternal City.
- Site of Grace, Eternal City, is on a body north of Nokstella and is guarded by snails.
- At the base of the falls in Nokstella, the Eternal City, on a person resting near some ruins.
- Located on a corpse next to a ladder on the second floor of Erdtree Sanctuary in Leyndell, the Royal Capital.
Where to find Celestial Dew in the Elden Ring?
Celestial Dew is not a loot item and is only found in a handful of spots in the Elden Ring global map.
Where to get Celestial Dew Elden Ring? The lost cities of Nokron and Nokstella are the most likely places to come upon a bottle of Celestial Dew. Celestial Dew can be located in both Nokron, Eternal City, and Night’s Sacred Grounds. Another may be found in Nokstella directly north of the Eternal City Site of Grace, making it convenient for players looking for a quick game. In addition, three Celestial Dew are to be found in Ainsel River Main, albeit getting there is a challenge until much later in the game.
You’ll find the first drops of Celestial Dew near the Elden Ring Church of Vows. Upon closer inspection, it turns out the item belonged to a dead body leaning against Raya Lucaria’s southern gate. If the player wants to defeat Rennala and gain access to the ability to respec their build, they can’t miss this.
What does Celestial Dew do in the Elden Ring?
In Elden Ring, you can perform an Absolution in the Church of Vows with Celestial Dew to remove all NPC enmity and bring back dead merchant NPCs. You can use Celestial Dew to resurrect an NPC and resume their tasks if you mistakenly killed them and lost access to them.
Celestial Dew can be used as an aid in making amends for wrongdoing and repentance.
Where to get Celestial Dew Elden Ring? Celestial Dew is required to resurrect an NPC or gain their forgiveness in Elden Ring. Numerous optional objectives can be found in Elden Ring, and you can get them by talking to random NPCs you encounter in the Lands Between.
You may be unable to continue working with quest-giving NPCs like Iron Fist Alexander the warrior pot if you accidentally harm, anger, or murder them. Although not all NPCs can be restored, there is a technique to reverse this with Celestial Dew. Your visit is greatly appreciated.