Check out your Stats for Spotify here. As the year comes to a close, what better way to reminisce about your musical journey than by delving into your Spotify statistics? With Spotify Wrapped and other handy tools, you can recap your year, discover your favorite artists, and even dive deeper into your listening habits. In this guide, we’ll explore how to access your Spotify stats on various platforms, plus a couple of third-party tools to unearth even more insights. Additionally, we’ll address some frequently asked questions to ensure you have all the information you need.
How to check Stats for Spotify?
Check out your Stats for Spotify below
How to check Stats for Spotify on PC, Mac, and Web?
One of Spotify’s standout features is its ability to track your music preferences over time and provide valuable insights into your habits. Whether you’re using the Spotify app on your computer or the web interface, you can uncover a wealth of information about your listening history.
- Open the Spotify app on your PC or Mac.
- Tap your user profile name located in the upper right-hand corner of the app.
- In the dropdown menu, select “Profile.”
- Explore your frequently played artists, songs, and playlists. For a more detailed view, click “See All” under any category to expand the list.
How to check Stats for Spotify on Mobile?
While the mobile app offers limited statistics compared to the desktop version, you can still access some valuable insights into your listening habits.
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Tap the Settings icon (resembling a gear).
- Select “View Profile” beneath your user icon.
- Here, you can browse your recently played artists and access a list of your playlists. To delve further into your library, click on “Your Library” and explore your artists, albums, podcasts, and shows.
How to Find More Stats with Stats.fm for Spotify?
If you’re craving a deeper understanding of your Spotify stats, Stats.fm for Spotify, formerly known as Spotistats for Spotify, is the ideal companion. This mobile app offers a comprehensive overview of your listening habits, including detailed data on when and how long you listen, your top genres, and more.
- Download Stats.fm for Spotify from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android).
- Log in using your Spotify account credentials.
- Grant the app permission to access your Spotify account by clicking “Agree.”
- Explore basic statistics on the “Overview” tab, which includes your top artists, playlists, and activity. Tap “Top” to access even more stats, such as your top tracks, artists, and albums over different time frames.
- To access additional stats, consider upgrading to Stats.fm Plus for $3.99. The app will guide you through importing your Spotify history, allowing you to view the total number of streams, minutes streamed, your complete streaming history, and more.
View Spotify Stats with the Stats for Spotify Website
You can also link your Spotify account with third-party stats websites to obtain more detailed information. One popular choice is the Stats for Spotify website, which offers a wealth of information in various categories.
- Visit the Stats for Spotify website and select “Login with Spotify.”
- Grant permission for the site to access your Spotify data by clicking “Agree.”
- Choose from “Top Tracks,” “Top Artists,” or “Top Genres” to access more detailed information.
- Create a personal playlist using tracks from your charts and listen to it within the Spotify app.
Embrace the power of Spotify statistics to gain insights into your musical journey and discover new facets of your listening habits. Whether you’re a casual listener or a dedicated music enthusiast, these tools and tips offer a unique way to engage with your music library.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I see artist stats on Spotify?
To view stats for specific artists, search for the artist and visit their profile. You can find play counts beside each song in the “Popular” section.
2. How do I cancel Spotify Premium?
To cancel Spotify Premium, log in to Spotify via a web browser, navigate to “Account,” then select “Change Plan” and “Cancel Premium.” Confirm your cancellation by clicking “Yes.” If you subscribed through iTunes, you must cancel your account from your iOS device or iTunes on a computer.
3. How do I change my Spotify username?
To change your Spotify display name, go to “Settings” in the app, tap your username, then select “Edit Profile.” Alternatively, you can link your Spotify account to Facebook to display your Facebook name and photo.
4. How do I download songs on Spotify?
This feature is available for paid subscribers. Open a playlist or album on Spotify, then toggle the “Download” switch. All the songs will be saved to your device for offline listening.