How to do the healing power of friendship in Minecraft? The “Healing Power of Friendship” achievement is an achievement in the Java edition of Minecraft. It is earned by using a Totem of Undying to save a player from death. Continue reading to learn how to do the healing power of friendship Minecraft.
How to do the Healing Power of Friendship in Minecraft?
In Minecraft, the “Healing Power of Friendship” achievement is earned by using a Totem of Undying to save a player from death.
To obtain a Totem of Undying, you can either find one in a woodland mansion, or you can craft one by combining four pieces of obsidian, one blaze rod, and one dragon’s breath in a crafting table.
Once you have a Totem of Undying, you can use it to save yourself or a friend from death by holding it in your hand and right-clicking while your health is at or below 1 heart. This will activate the totem, which will revive the player and give them a boost of absorption health (temporary extra health points) and make the player immune to any damage for a short period of time, allowing the player to heal. The player also won’t be affected by any damage during this immunity.
Also Read: How to change Sensitivity on Minecraft?
Why is the Healing Power of Friendship in Minecraft not working?
There are a few potential reasons why the “Healing Power of Friendship” achievement might not be working in Minecraft:
- Incorrect version: This achievement is only available in the Java edition of Minecraft. If you’re playing the game on a different platform, such as the Bedrock edition, you won’t be able to earn this achievement.
- Not in survival mode: This achievement can only be earned in survival mode, it will not work in creative mode. Make sure you are playing in survival mode.
- Incorrect use of the totem: Make sure you are using the totem correctly by holding it in your hand and right-clicking while your health is at or below 1 heart. If you are not clicking at the right moment or not holding the totem in hand, the totem will not activate.
- Issues with the game or hardware: It could be an issue with the game or your hardware that is preventing the achievement from triggering. Try restarting the game or your computer to see if that fixes the problem.
- Mod or plugin conflicting: If you have any modification or plugin that alters the game mechanics, it could cause the achievement not to trigger. Try disabling or uninstalling the mod to see if it resolves the issue.
Achievements in Minecraft are a way for players to prove their accomplishments and progress in the game, and they can also be used to show off to other players. Many achievements are related to completing specific tasks or reaching certain milestones in the game, such as mining a certain number of blocks or defeating certain types of enemies.
Also Read: How to Dye Carpet Minecraft?