How to build a fireplace in Minecraft? In the game, players can use the fireplace as a decorative piece that will elevate the overall look of the place. However, you might be wondering how to build a fireplace in Minecraft, here’s a quick guide that will help you out.
How to build a Fireplace in Minecraft?
To build a fireplace in Minecraft, you will need to gather the following materials
- Four blocks of cobblestone
- One block of log
- Four blocks of wooden planks
Follow the below steps to build a Fireplace in Minecraft
- First, place the cobblestone blocks on the ground in the shape of a rectangle, with two blocks on the bottom and two blocks on the top.
- Next, place the logs on top of the two middle cobblestone blocks, forming a chimney shape.
- Finally, place the wooden planks on top of the two logs, to form the mantle of the fireplace.
- Optionally, you can add a fire using flint and steel, or fire charge, to the fireplace.
You can always build a fireplace with a more detailed design and more materials, it is up to available resources that you have and how you want it to look.
Also Read: How To Get Quartz in Minecraft?
How do you make an indoor Fireplace in Minecraft?
To make an indoor fireplace in Minecraft, you will need to build a wall or partition in your house to enclose the fireplace, and then follow the steps to build a basic fireplace. Here are the additional steps to create an indoor fireplace:
- Build a wall or partition in your house where you want the fireplace to be located. You can use any type of block, such as cobblestone or wood planks, to build the wall.
- Build a basic fireplace as outlined in my previous response, placing it against the wall or partition.
- Optionally, you can add a chimney to the top of the fireplace by building upward with blocks, such as cobblestone, to allow smoke to vent out of the house.
- To add a more realistic look, you can add a fire using flint and steel, or fire charge, to the fireplace.
- You can also add decorations such as mantels, candles, or paintings around your fireplace to give it a more finished look.
Keep in mind that fire spreads in the game, so you should be careful when placing any combustible materials or blocks near your fireplace.
Now make your fireplace where ever you like and always be safe while playing with fire in the game it can spread real quick with any wrong move. Keep on hunting for more tricks to use in the game so you create your dream world.