Lately, the Metaverse notion has been getting attention left, right, and center. Furthermore, Metaverse digital real estate is one of the space’s hottest and most underrated areas. Looking for the best land to buy in Metaverse? In this post, you will find the 5 best land to buy in Metaverse.
Table of Contents
TOP 5 Virtual Land in NFTs
Here are the top 5 land in Metaverse
1. Axie Infinity Lands: Best Land to Buy in Metaverse
Axie Infinity is the first land project on this list. Now, Axie Fantasy was perhaps the first blockchain gaming system, kicking off the game-fi craze. And the Metaverse trend began months before these tech titans ever contemplated entering it.
When it comes to the Axie infinite land ecology, it must be noted that it lacks the visual appeal of several of the newer Metaverse projects available right now. But it has to be in the top 5 in our opinion just because of its historical significance as one of the early manifestations of endgame real estate.
- The property merely outperforms Manhattan’s average home price and outperforms San Francisco’s average.
- Metaverse currencies have skyrocketed in value, with Decentraland’s mana increasing by roughly 60% in the last week.
2. Decentraland Properties
Decentraland is a decentralized online virtual reality environment that is comparable to The Sims and Second Life games in many aspects. The primary distinction is that Decentraland is largely based on the Ethereum blockchain and was designed to facilitate the construction, hosting, and selling of virtual land plots as NFTs.
The Decentralized Metaverse environment is based on a systematic grid system of limited traversable and 3D virtual regions known as land tokens inside the Decentraland ecosystem. Landowners may use their blockchain real estate to stage exhibits and concerts, arrange contests, and even monetize content production.
The land is now recorded on the blockchain as a non-fungible digital asset that is held and managed in an Ethereum smart contract.
- Land in Decentraland is partitioned into parcels defined by Cartesian coordinates like x and y, and they are perpetually held by community members owing to the proof of ownership agreement wrapped in each land NFT.
- Metaverse Land plots may be acquired using the Decentralized native token Mana, an asset that has had tremendous positive momentum after Facebook’s restructuring matter.
- Some land portions can be further grouped into themed communities known as districts, which are simply made up of nearby lots with similar user interests. By dividing land pieces into districts.
3. The Sandbox
The Sandbox is up next. This pixelated Metaverse environment has been making headlines in recent weeks, mostly because of its exorbitant land prices and the initiation of its alpha game release from November 29th to December 20th, 2021. Now, in a manner similar to the Decentraland concept. The Sandbox Metaverse is made up of many digital parcels of non-fungible real estate known as lands.
Each land is a distinct Ethereum-based ERC 721 NFT property that can be acquired directly on the sandbox market or on big NFT trading systems such as open sea.
- The Sandbox virtual world has a total of 166,464 lands, which game creators and platform users may utilize to develop digital experiences like games or 3D dioramas, or even fill with asset tokens to personalize and enhance their Metaverse real estate assets.
- Multiple lands may be linked on-chain to form estates, as well as a particular type of estate called a sandbox district.
- Holders can use estates and districts to organize private parties, conferences, performances, symposiums, and more.
- The sandbox’s land may be visited via a virtual map, which can be viewed on the sandbox’s official website.
4. Bit Country
The Bit Country Metaverse Network is a virtual world generated by users and game programming models and substrate-powered blockchain. The network is created with a comprehensive set of primitives that enable developers to build their personalized Metaverse using strong and familiar programming idioms.
Bit nation just secured their para chain spot inside the Kusama ecosystem, garnering over $100 million in sealed KSM from over 25,000 stakeholders; rather outstanding, in my opinion. It’s exciting to me because bit country will allow platform users to design their own individualized virtual worlds and land formations, basically allowing them to construct their own Metaverse experiences.
Aavegotchi is a cryptocurrency collection game that runs on the Ethereum network. Participants may buy and cultivate our ricotta cheese, as well as NFT avatars that can be used to explore and engage with the Aavegotchi world. The platform evokes memories of the portable digital pet game Tamagotchi, supplementing its original gameplay with Blockchain-enabled functionality that defies gaming and digital landholdings.
The RV Aavegotchi metaverse’s major utility item is the ghost token, which is used to buy and sell products within the RV Gottschee reality, including RV garages.
When it relates to the Aavegotchi virtual world, its land structure appeals to me since it combines one of the most cutting-edge incarnations of NFT technology.
Pixel craft studios held the first land auction, offering 16,000 land pieces called realms for purchase using the ghost coin on the polygon network. In this event, all available plots were put in the Aavegotchi Citadel, which is now the most sought-after topographical environment in the system.
Now, realms exist in 3 sizes, but based on the number of ERC 20 interest-bearing tokens contained within each plot, these are humble, decent, and vast realms.
Real estate could be the next big hot asset in the realm of non-fungible tokens. And this might be related to the fact that digital worlds, even if just viewed philosophically, have only been a part of human imagination up to this moment.
However, with the arrival of blockchain, Blockchain gaming, and NFT tech, the establishment of alternative virtual environments, enhanced by their suite of economic utilities and spruced up by their own elegant design and set of actual in-world experiences, does not appear to be far off.
As a result of the increased enthusiasm generated by the development of VR and AR environments, as well as their potential incorporation with blockchain and NFT ecosystems.